Eve's Christmas Wedding - Caroline Mickelson


4 Stars!

ABOUT THE BOOK -
Wedding planner Eve Bennington has her Christmas all thought out, down to the last Mai Tai she plans to savor once she reaches Hawaii. But her plans quickly go awry when her very pregnant business partner insists that Eve do a favor for Santa's niece. The problem? Santa isn't real. Or so Eve believes until she and her ex-boyfriend Hunter find themselves on a sleigh pulled by eight shaggy reindeer. Their destination? The North Pole. Their mission? To pull together a very last minute Christmas Eve wedding. Eve's problem? Finding out that Santa Claus really does exist challenges everything Eve thinks she knows, including her belief that she and Hunter don't belong together.



Visit Caroline's website - HERE

Sign up for her VIP Reader Newsletter list here to receive a FREE Christmas novella as well as updates on new releases.





MY THOUGHTS - Book 5 of my Holiday reading!
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Well right out of the gate I would like to say "Caroline, where have you been all my life??" - I would love to read more by this author. This was funny, like laugh out loud funny, touching and magical.

Now, if you are looking for a serious heartwarming blah blah blah story - this is not it! This is a chick-lit-ish zany Christmas story about a wedding planner contracted to do a traditional Christmas wedding for Santa's niece. THE Santa... well maybe... is it? Is Santa even real? Is there really a "North Pole" and can reindeer really fly? Well, Eve finds out all this and more!

As I was reading in my livingroom chair I laughed out loud. And my husband, being the nosy one that he is, says "What?" LOL
I say - "Oh its just this book I am reading, its hilarious!"
So I figure "What the heck"... and I start reading out loud to him -
"My partner signed a contract that we need to get out of, but, well, it's tricky. This client is what you might call a public figure. Or at least that's how he passes himself off." Hunter nodded. "Interesting." He took a sip of his coffee, a thoughtful look on his face. "Is he a politician? An actor? Or a corporate tycoon? Let me guess, his press office is giving you the run around?" "I don't know if he has a press office. For all I know, he may not actually exist." Eve felt suddenly very foolish but it was too late to backpedal out of this conversation now. "Let's just say that he lives in a world of his own." Hunter leaned forward, his voice a stage whisper. "Mafia?" Eve laughed, she couldn't help it. "I wouldn't go that far."

"Okay? No. I'm not okay." She turned around in a slow circle to get a three hundred sixty degree view of wherever it was that they had landed. But all she saw was ice, snow banks as tall as she was, and more ice. "At least we're on solid land. I could kiss the ground." Rapz hopped out of the sleigh to stand beside them. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, your lips might stick to the ice." He shook his head ruefully. "Not an easy clean-up."

If you are looking for a cute, fun quick Christmas read - this is the one!!!

I voluntarily posted this review after receiving a copy of this book from the author Thank You!!

Order your copy from Amazon - HERE

Comments

  1. I think I've read a Christmas novella by this author before. It was a cute story too. Will be adding this one on the list. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts